Monday, December 15, 2008

Podcast / Thank You!

Only Science and KRUI would like to thank you for tuning in this semester!

Click on the video below to hear the podcast! I'll try to get a more compatible version up and running.....


Thanks to Lily Pappas, Lawrence De Geest and Nathan Dengle for their voices, time and effort, as well additional input and help from Paul, Grandpa Red, Mike, and KyGuy, my relatives in Sweden for sending me weird facebook application invites, Chris for his biblical prowess, my parents, for a week in an exotic land to map the idea for the Extravaganza, Scott “the Godfather of Rock and Roll” Nielsen, and all of my dedicated listeners out there you know who you are, without you, this show wouldn’t be afloat. Thanks to all the guests who appeared on Only Science this semester, you make me sound good. Hope we all stay warm this Holiday Season, and can spend some time with our families, I’ll be rooting the Hawks on in Tampa, I hope you do too. We are 100% on the air next semester, bookmark the webpage thisisonlyscience.blogspot.com for updates and random posts from me, I may become a transient sports journalist on January 1. Once the ball is rolling again, and it rolled quite a bit in the first season with record number downloads, you will be hearing raw, unfiltered Only Science, the way science is supposed to be. We’ve even got plans for a live interactive audience broadcast of the next science fiction thriller in collaboration with the KRUI 25 Years on The Air Celebration. Iowa City and the rest of the world, good luck on finals and have a safe and happy holiday season and thanks for following Only Science.

No comments: